the number of wood pieces in an original BN7 hardtop?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: the number of wood pieces in an original BN7 hardtop?
From: Austin Healey <ah62bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 07:18:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

I'm having someone put an original BN7 hardtop back
together after painting, new rubber, etc., and he is
asking about the number of wood pieces that are
supposed to be there. When I took the hardtop apart, I
carefully put each part in plastics bags, but I didn't
count them and write an inventory list, and maybe one
of the bags is lost. If anyone knows how many wood
pieces are supposed to be in the hardtop, and if they
are available, I would greatly appreciate knowing.

Thanks very much,

Bob Sloviter
62 BN7 tricarb