Re: Exhaust question

To: "dwflagg@juno.com" <dwflagg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Exhaust question
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 06:50:17 +0800
Doug -

I actually prefer the more subtle sound the BJ8 makes.  I find it more
refined.

I think why many people dont like them is... with so many parts on the
BJ8 system, there are usually leaks and gaps in the piping with a
typicaly installation and as a result the BJ8 system can sound pretty
lousy if not sealed up properly.

If sealed up properly, however, it sounds awesome in my opinion.  No
need to wake up the neighbors... just enough noise to keep the driver
happy.  That's the way I like it.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8