Re: Exhaust question

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, "Tom Felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Exhaust question
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 10:19:07 -0700
Still looking for a quieter exhaust system for my BN7 I was wondering if the
"ANSA" system you are discussing is the stock steel muffler Moss and others
sell or some other after market system.  I just put an Monza system on and
it is a little mellower than the stock muffler but still too loud for my old
ears.  I would love to find a system that is as quiet as the BJ8 system that
has the extra rear mufflers.
Ron