non Healey-nascar

To: list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: non Healey-nascar
From: Bill <wjpollock@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 21:18:24 -0400
Over coffee this morning a couple of us were talking about some the
Nascar drivers who have been big winners in the past,but over the past
couple of years have not been winning as much.  Jeff Gordons name came
up in the conversation.  In talking  about him,we all knew that he was
married  but isn't any longer.  Does anyone  know if he had children
from this marriage?  We were divided on the question but one of the guys
insists there was a tv ad running with Jeff and a daughter  a couple of
years ago.      Thanks

Bill Pollock