FW: Handling improvements

To: "'healeylist'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Handling improvements
From: PG <britishcars@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 23:24:53 -0700
There is a question in this...

Just put new rims and tires on my car  went from 60 spoke 165/15 to 72 spoke
185/15...huge improvement.  Took the car up to 90mph and not a whisper of a
shake..really happy

Then, I put new polyethylene bushings on the sway bar...could not believe
the difference...drives like a different car.  Much flatter around corners
and feels much more stable...for $75, an excellent return.

Then, I remembered reading an article where somebody said that removing the
shocks, draining them and refilling with new hydraulic fluid improves the
handling immensely..Any feedback on this?

Paul

'67 BJ8

'68 TR250

'34 MGPA