Re: FW: Handling improvements

To: PG <britishcars@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: FW: Handling improvements
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 15:51:15 +0800
Paul -

Congrats, I have a similar set up on my BJ8 and it all really does
make a difference.  I've had several healey guys tell me they've never
driven in a BJ8 that feels so tight.  Suspension is worth every penny
of improvement.

On thing, keep an eye on your shock mounting plates on top of the
spring towers... with the new tires sometimes this area can get
stressed.  Watch for cracks for the next couple of years... if you
don't see any after a couple of years, you should be ok.

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8