RE: Luggage Rack

To: "'Tracy Drummond'" <bighealey@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: Luggage Rack
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 06:50:57 -0700
Ned,

I posted some pics on my website.  Go to www.bighly.com click car photos
then Healey then rack-n-turd.  A bird took the liberty of making a deposit
On the boot :-0  Anyway hope this helps.

I pressed out the old pins with a C clamp a bolt and a hollow spacer.  I
used a rag to protect the paint (not that it's great paint) from my
clumsyness.

The stepped side of the chrome nut goes in the rack side and could be
reproduced with a lathe or something creative.

Tracy