Re: Luggage Rack

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Luggage Rack
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 20:24:44 -0400
Great pictures Tracy.

Are you kiddin me.    4 screws , screwed into the lip of the trunk lid is
all that is holding the weight of the rack and luggage.   What isn't the
picture showing us.
I can't believe that was the best design that they could have come up with.

It LOOKS good but is it really dependable?   They should have done something
closer to the MGA rack with a bit more curve and a higher bar in the back.

Some one was looking for some Healey part manufacturing ideas,  here ya go.

Mark