Re:More non-Healey

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:More non-Healey
From: Douglas W Flagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 17:26:18 -0400
As my eyesight matures I find it difficult to enjoy and see smaller toys.
I am sure there are some model train enthusiasts out there (Rich). If
interested, I have a set of N gauge B&O rolling stock. All are Atlas when
it was made in the U.S.A. and are in mint condition in their original
packaging. Also, have an Atlas (made in Japan) EMD GP35, Road #3519
engine that has never been run. There are a few extra cars, including a
couple of streamliners. If there is an interest, please contact me off
the list. Thanks.

Doug