Headlight recommendations, conclusion

To: healeys@autox.team.net, caahc@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Headlight recommendations, conclusion
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 17:33:48 EDT
I went to WalMart today and the clerk in the auto department told me "We
don't carry no round headlights".  Sure enough everything on the shelves was
rectangular.  I went to the nearby NAPA store and purchased two Wagner 7"
sealed-beam halogen lights for less than $40 and installed and aligned them.
They
appear to be as bright as the holed Autopal halogen lights (with H4 bulbs) that
they replaced.

Thanks all for the recommendations.  On to Conclave....

Best--Michael Oritt