Re: Fuel overflow

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, "Roland Wilhelmy" <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel overflow
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 12:20:56 -0700
Thanks for your reply.  The plugs are a bit black and sooty, which is why I
think that the carbs are running rich.  The fuel overflow happens after a
cold shut down or hot shut down.  The fuel pump is stock, rebuilt SU pump.
Even if the carbs are running rich, I don't understand why fuel is
collecting in the intake manifold after the shut down.  Those little drain
pipes are doing what they were designed to do but it seems strange that it
should be happening every time I shut it down.
Ron