Healey owner wannabe

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey owner wannabe
From: David Randall <david.randall@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 16:33:55 -0700
Folks,

I've bought, fixed, and sold British cars for some years now. My Father was
an Austin Man (also had a nice '62 Riley 1.5) and I grew-up riding in my
Mother's '58 Metropolitan.

I sold my '66 'B-GT, as I've wanted a Big Healey for many years, but never
committed to it. So here goes commitment.

Even if it takes a few years, I want to find a big Healey with as little
structural rust as possible. It doesn't have to run, but I'd like it
together or mostly together, and not missing bits. A good driver would be
nice if possible, doesn't need to be pretty.

I want a 6-cylinder car, preferably a 3000 over a 2.6L.

Again, I am not in a rush. A fixable car that will still let me send my
children to school is my priority.

I've joined Healey.org, and the Healays.ca. If any of you are at the Beacon
Hill British car show in Victoria BC this weekend, it'd be nice to meet you.

Thanks,

David Randall
Duncan, BC, Canada