RE: Brake Booster

To: <Warthodson@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake Booster
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 09:50:26 -0400
Hi Gary.
As far as I'm aware the steel vacuum chamber was painted gloss black with a
zinc or cadmium plated cover plate and screws. I think the vacuum pipe was
cad plated as well. The aluminium cylinder was natural. I believe the
mounting brackets were painted black but all the ones I have seen were a
sort of brown colour (as in rust).
Someone from the left coast with one of those rust free cars may know
better.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com