Re: BJ7/8 window regulator

To: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Subject: Re: BJ7/8 window regulator
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 09:13:19 +0800
Richard -

Are you doing all of this with the door panel off?  Can you provide
more details?

The other thing to look at is the mounting channel that goes on the
bottom of the window (the channel that connects to the regulator arm)
... this channel looks like it is fixed to the window frame, but it is
actually only a force fit, and sometimes it can be located to far down
one end of the window frame, causing problems with winding up and
down.  I would look at that as well.

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8