BJ8 Window Restoration

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BJ8 Window Restoration
From: "GARY MOOMAU" <moomau@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 07:40:36 -0700
 Hey List,

Has anyone used the Deep Scratch Pro Glass Repair Kit from Eastwood?  Is it
any better then the Pro Glass Polishing Kit?  The scratches on my side
windows are deep and I am pretty sure the Pro Glass Polishing Kit from
Eastwood will not take them out?  I used the Polishing kit a couple of times
in the past on different vehicles, but it did a poor job of removing
windshield wiper blade wear.  I know it will not touch the scratches.
Are the BJ8 windows worth restoring (can they be restored?) or should I
budget for new ones?  Thank you.

Gary A. Moomau 67 BJ8
Yucaipa, CA