Re:BJ8 Window Restoration

To: "GARY MOOMAU" <moomau@verizon.net>
Subject: Re:BJ8 Window Restoration
From: John Loftus <loftusdesign@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 06:33:16 -0700
Gary,

If you have deep scratches caused by door trim or handle screws (too long) then
the tempered glass is weakened and can explode at some inopportune time. In my
case the passenger window exploded years after the scratches were made by the PO
while I was refueling but others have had it happen while tooling down the road.
Obviously not a very safe condition so I would recommend replacement for deeply
scratched windows.

Cheers,
John

-------
The scratches on my side windows are deep and I am pretty sure the Pro Glass
Polishing Kit from
Eastwood will not take them out?