Re: Damper settings

To: rbamsey2005@rogers.com, mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net,
Subject: Re: Damper settings
From: "WILLIAM B LAWRENCE" <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 03:08:29 +0000
Thanks to everyone who responded to my question. You've given me some good
ideas. It looks like most are in agreement that World Wide is the way to go
for rebuild. Thanks to Dave Porter, but I'm not ready for tube shocks yet. I
guess my first priority will be to prepare a set in standard form and then
try a few variations until I find a feel I like. It will be interesting to
see how changing oil viscosities and valve settings will affect the feel of
the car. If I learn anything worthwhile I'll post it. For now my priority
will be taming the front suspension float and keeping the front tires in
contact with the road.

Thanks again.

Bill Lawrence