Re: new wing vent seals

To: Kendall.Freese@Aerojet.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new wing vent seals
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:58:19 EDT
No, I had thought about cutting them but the problem is the sharpest corner
i.e. the front bottom just doesn't fit.  The new rubber seal appears to not
take into account the chrome insert (Which doesn't appear to come out.).  So
the
only thing I can think of is to cut the front part of the rubber seal down
until it will fit the rounded corner rather than the straight sharp corner.
Not
sure if that makes sense but then in some areas of these cars what does?  Ha ha

Thanks, Gary