AW: water pump greasing

To: "'Alan Seigrist Blue 100'" <healey.nut@gmail.com>,
Subject: AW: water pump greasing
From: "Reinhart Rosner (aon)" <aon.912808691@aon.at>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 12:11:07 +0200
Is there a way to tell, wether it is a rebuilt one without taking it apart?

I bought my Healey some years ago, forgot about greasing the water pump and
getting hot might be caused by the water pump not pumping or not pumping
enough. Other causes like ignition, distributer or carbs were checked and
should be ok.

Reinhart
55 BN1

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----