Re: 100-4 assembly advice please...

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>, <Fiat500f@aol.com>
Subject: Re: 100-4 assembly advice please...
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:07:20 -0400
Paul,
Is it a BN1 or BN2?

Either way there are 3  phillips head trim screws per vertical side, not 4.

If you can't find the original screw holes, fit up and predrill the panel
before the carpet is installed noting the locations by making a paper
template or whatever. Then trim the carpet onto the panel. Once the carpet
is on. come back with a needle to find the holes, open them up with an awl
and install the panel into the car.

Rich Chrysler