Fuel Pump Position change

To: healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel Pump Position change
From: joe mulqueen <joemulqueen@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:05:14 -0700 (PDT)
I did this conversion with my BT7.  Bought the later
rt angle bracket but used my original (but fully
restored) fuel pump.  You pretty much need to
fabricate all new fuel lines and mounting points -
which took me several weeks to finish but looks very
correct and will show off with much pride when the car
is finally complete!  One thing I like with the rt
angle bracket is that the pump is positioned so you
can easily view and access the points if need be by
simply removing the RR wheel.
Regards,
Joe Mulqueen
'60 BT7 project