RE: Car Covers

To: RonFineEsq@earthlink.net, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Car Covers
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 09:07:42 -0500
Hey Ron,
I bought the Monsoon model from Cover Zone. It costs $200 ish. I expected
the car to stay dry. It does NOT. It keeps water from trickling in door jams
etc but the car is wet after a hard rain. Then the cover holds the moisture
on the car until you pull it off which probably promotes rust.

Let me know if you find something that works. Very frustrating. Many folks
recommed this one. The name MONSOON led me to believe it worked in rain.

Cheers,
Scott
Mashed BN7
http://www.geocities.com/bgeuroclassics/BG_Euro.html