FW: Car Cover or Garage

To: "Healeys@Autox. Team. Net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Car Cover or Garage
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 02:42:28 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Goodman [mailto:mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2006 5:46 PM
To: 'William.Moyer@millersville.edu'
Subject: Car Cover or Garage

Dear Bill,

First of all, I am sorry to hear about the damage to your home.  I do
suggest that if you find an agent that will work for you to make sure that
you will get paid for the damage that the insurance refuses to cover.  You
should not have to pay for a garage or storage of your furniture.\

If you keep the car outside, if it is on soil or grass, place a plastic tarp
under it.  If it is cement of asphalt, no problem.  If your car cover is not
waterproof, go to WALMART and get the most expensive one they have, as that
is the one I use and it kept a  7 inch downpour off the car at Encounter two
years ago in the Pocono's.

I hope that this helps you.

Mark Goodman
66BJ8 35503