BJ8 Carbs

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BJ8 Carbs
From: "P.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 11:49:31 +0200
Friends,
As many of you have already stated: this list is wonderful. Upon my
request for pictures of  BJ8 carbs I received reactions from nine
different persons who sent me nineteen pictures in total, and the
linkage and operation of the carbs is no puzzle for me any more. Thanks
to all those who helped me or offered to make pictures: Alan S, Ned S,
Rich C, Linwood R, Mark G, John V and Dave C.
Undoubtedly I'll come back soon with further requests for pictures of
other parts of the car or the body!
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432 slowly nearing completion