RE: 100 installation - DW Fan / Texas Cooler / Hayden Fan

To: <Awgertoo@aol.com>, <GSFuqua1@aol.com>, <SJNNOCK@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: 100 installation - DW Fan / Texas Cooler / Hayden Fan
From: "Freese, Ken" <Kendall.Freese@Aerojet.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 11:15:12 -0700
Interesting. I have gone from a Hayden 5 blade stainless flex fan, then
to a Texas Cooler, then to the Nocks stainless flex, and I have
purchased the DW 5 blade fan but not yet installed it. My search is for
decent performance and no noise.
5 blades have less noise. My favorite is still the Hayden 5 blade. It
had comparable performance to the Nock's fan and no noise. I only took
it off because of a little dent on the edge of one blade. Based on these
reports of the DW fan performance, I will continue a search for a new
Hayden (I think intended for a Pinto)

Ken Freese
65 3000.