Re: Trivia question

To: <Warthodson@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trivia question
From: "Classic-Car-World Ltd" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 20:34:30 +0100
Hi Gary, good question. I believe it is to provide extra space for the
accelerator pedal on the RHD cars. The panel behind the trim is dished to
allow for the extra space of the drivers right foot.

Kindest Regards

Tom
Tom McCay (Director)
Classic-Car-World Ltd
Tel: 01522 888178
FAX: 0870 705 9115
E-Mail: tom@classic-car-world.co.uk

Now offering quality Sealey & Draper tools at discount prices, see
www.ccw-tools.com for further details.