A 1st Conclave story

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: A 1st Conclave story
From: "Bob Brown" <BlkBt7@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 21:31:54 -0500
Back in June I had the privilege of meeting Susan & Ron Ray. We joined
up with them on our journey from Chicago to Akron for Ohio Odyssey 2006
(Conclave). Susan and Ron were in the process of traveling from Kansas
City to their first Conclave in Akron, OH. Susan wrote a lengthy tale
but Healey Marque decided not to publish it, probably in large part due
to its length. I have placed Susan's entire article (except her photos)
on the web for all to read. It is an interesting wife's view of the
"process".

Enjoy your reading.

Bob

http://members.aol.com/blkbt7/1stConclave.htm