Re: A 1st Conclave story

To: "Jerry Wall" <jwbn6@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: A 1st Conclave story
From: "Bob Brown" <BlkBt7@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:13:17 -0500
Jerry,
I don't want to get into what should or should not be published.
On the web this is an long article, the word file I received was 11
pages with photos. That is a long piece for any publication. I suggested
that the author contact the editor to determine what modifications could
be made to enhance its publication appeal. Don't know if that was done.
But either way many folks are now getting a chance to read the article
and appreciate the Ray's efforts to both get to Conclave and to have
their car judged after a long break in drive.
Bob