Re: Guage question

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Guage question
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 06:20:55 -0700
Hi Ric,

Welcome to the world of Healey infatuation!

Neither affliction--gas gauge fogging or Healey infatuation--is
curable.  In time, you'll come to
love this little idiosyncrasy, along with countless others (electrical
gremlins, recalcitrant fuel pumps,
... oh, I could go on and on).

Besides, if the gauge wasn't all fogged up, you'd be concerned about the
needle jumping all
over the place ;)

bs