Floor Insulation Panel

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Floor Insulation Panel
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 13:13:55 -0400
I intend to install a drivers side floor exhaust insulation panel but I'm not
sure how the fixing studs  are attached.   I did purchase the correct studs
from Brit. Car Spec. and I have the panel to put on, but my car didn't
originally have this panel so I am clueless.

#1   I don't weld.   Can I attach these flat head studs from either the inside
or
       outside with  JB weld and hope it holds.

#2    If I do install these from the inside of the car by drilling holes in
the floor is  that   defeating the purpose cause the heat
        may travel up the studs to the inside of the car anyway.

Thanks,  Mark