RE: It's the little things!

To: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: It's the little things!
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 09:10:00 +1000
G'day

If there is one thing you don't want to run over, hit or otherwise it's
a cute furry little wallaby or a big red kangaroo. They are big animals
and the damage to your car will be significant.

However it all pales if you ever happen to hit a wombat. They grow to
about 3ft long and 1 1/2ft high and are solid muscle built for digging.
Hit one of these and your suspension will be bent beyond recognition and
you'll be looking for chassis repair sections.

They may be cute, especially the wombat but they are all solid animals.
Road kill is sadly very prevalent all over Australia especially when
it's indigenous animals. However I never feel the slightest remorse when
it's a rabbit or a fox.

Hoo Roo

Sydney, Australia