Re: It's the little things!

To: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: It's the little things!
From: "John Rowe" <jarowe@westnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 07:56:17 +0800
The furry little thing was about 5' high and must have weighed about 60 lbs.

He looked huge from the drivers seat of my 3000. He bounced onto the road from
the higher road verge right in front of the car. Bang, no chance to even apply
the brakes. Hit him fair in the middle of the bumper bar, right where the
license plate is mounted. The car went partly over the top of him and stopped.

I had to reverse off him. He then stood up , a little shakily at first, gave
me the evil eye and then bounced away in the bush. I'm sure if he had had
digits on those front paws I would have seem one inverted.

cheers

John Rowe