Much old Paperwork for someones BJ7

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Much old Paperwork for someones BJ7
From: "David Masucci" <drmasucci@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:10:22 -0400
Hello Listers,

Forgive me if I already did this a few years back for this V.I.N. I don't
remember. Years back my Dad purchased one of his Healeys directly from
England. My uncle went over the pond on other business, and purchased the
car for my Dad. The year was 1963. I have original paperwork for the
purchase, transportation, Lloyds insurance papers, customs papers, etc. This
would be very cool stuff for the guy who may still have this car. I'd be
happy to send him copies of these documents. I would be thrilled to know if
the car still exists. It was Healey blue. the V.I.N. is: HBJ7/L23467

Thanks,
Dave Masucci