SV: Camshaft Origins

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: SV: Camshaft Origins
From: "Per Schoerner" <healeyguy@bredband.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:08:17 +0200
Hi
I was just going to write a line or two about SID1. He (this is not a female
car) now lives in Sweden and is being raced here.
We had him on a show last fall, pictures of which can be found at
http://www.healeysweden.com/index.htm .Unfortunately there are no pictures
on the English part of this web site, so follow links to "BILDER" and
"SVENSKA Bilsport MDSSAN" (second from the top) on the Swedish part.

Best regards, Per

Quoting D HALL <dthall@btinternet.com>:

> Hi
>   Just wondering if any  has heard of a camshaft SID1 or SIDI that is the
> number on the container. The camshaft that is in the container I believe
is a etc.etc