Re: BT7 clutch problem.

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BT7 clutch problem.
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 21:48:51 -0400
Alright you guys now your making me think too hard on this. But thats why we
have these chats.

With out having my car next to me  I can't look at it,  can I measure the
slave bore and master bore by simply pulling the rubber boots back and
measuring the bores.     Are we talking about a fine hair of difference here
or would it be an obvious difference.   My system is full of expensive
silicone and bled, so I really, really don't want to evacuate the system if
I don't have too.

My peddle is  heavy at this time too with all new parts.

Thanks,  Mark