Re: Subject: Re: Question Auto Dollies

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Subject: Re: Question Auto Dollies
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 21:19:02 -0400
Wowe there Jimbo.    They make pretty good individual dollies for heavy
stuff.  As I have shared before I have 3 rear axles that are supported  with
one dolly each.   Ever try movin those  SOBs around in tight quarters.   Or
you could always put a board across each one and move all kinds of heavy
stuff.

More ideas:
Garage heater,  Mig welder,  tool box,  roller skates for Shak.

Mark