re. Main Battery Cable

To: healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: re. Main Battery Cable
From: joe mulqueen <joemulqueen@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 22:17:52 -0700 (PDT)
The battery cable commonly avail in the USA is either
slightly under or oversized. I bought cable in both
sizes (was 2&4?...my car is currently in storage).
Cable too small looks small and the larger size is
very difficult to get through the 4 seater rear
bulkheads without grommet mods and distorted cable
clamps.  I wish I had bought the correctly sized repro
cable from one of our suppliers!
Joe Mulqueen
'60 BT7 project