Brake Lights and Keeneland

To: smithn00@kitepilot.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake Lights and Keeneland
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:38:23 -0500
Also, on the subject, does anyone know where I can buy upper rear reflectors
that have been coverted to brake lights for my BN7?

I saw them somewhere but I cannot recall. It looked like they just clipped
into the rear tail light wire.

I'll be driving the Healey to the Keeneland Concours d'Elegance tomorrow
with a large group from our BG Euro club here in Bowling Green, KY.

It's a two and a half hour caravan and there will be a Ford GT, Lambo, 2
Ferrari 248's, a 356, several 911's, a 965, a Superformance Cobra and
several other tasty ole brits. I can't wait! I was thinking brake lights
would be good! These fellers have been known to push it to red line a bit.

Look me up if you are at the event and get a chance. I will be gawking.

Cheers,
Scott Willis
270-535-0187 cell
Mashed BN7
59 MGA
69 Gt6+
http://www.geocities.com/bgeuroclassics/BG_Euro.html

Got something to buy, sell or swap? Try Windows Live Expo
ttp://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwex0010000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://expo.live.com/