Re: OD Concern----revised - no healey content

To: healeyguy@aol.com
Subject: Re: OD Concern----revised - no healey content
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:29:14 -0500
The Ruckstell was a rear end with a high and low gear.  There was a
Warford unit that fit between the transmission and the rear end also
avalible, similar to the overdrive units on the Healey's.

I may be 37, but I do know how to change a set of bands in a Model T
transmission!

Patton
57 Healey (finally home)
23 Ford (abandoned at my parents in Mississippi)

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com/