Re: A Third Stop Light

To: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>,
Subject: Re: A Third Stop Light
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:19:32 -0700
Ned,
About five years ago I installed a cool looking 3rd brake light from a 1999
Chevy Suburban (and other GM SUVs) on my Erika's derriere.  I purchased it
at a Chevy dealer parts department.  It's looks so good on a healer that
several Healey owners have told me it looks like Gerry Coker designed it.
Attached is a copy of my article published in Austin Healey Magazine a few
years ago and a couple of color photos that give you an idea of how it
looks - The brakes are NOT on in photo.  It's LED and very bright.  Great
comfort day and night.
Vrooom vrooom,
John