Re: A Third Stop Light

To: jsoderling@astound.net, smithn00@kitepilot.net,
Subject: Re: A Third Stop Light
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 20:43:04 EDT
Last year on the way to Southeastern Classic our Healey Group suddenly
entered dense fog that happened to have a major intersection hidden within  it.

Suddenly without warning we had virtually no visibility and the sounds of
screeching tires and crashing cars in the fog.

The only thing I could see was my friends 3rd brake light from a 1999
Chevy Suburban on his BJ8 and I followed it safely through the mess. That's
when I became a believer......

Jim Werner

In a message dated 8/25/06 8:23:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,