further to my post this morning

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: further to my post this morning
From: "Jim Parish" <jimp@parishpartners.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 11:17:10 -0700
The plot thickens. I started the car this morning, and it ran fine for about
a minute, then quit again. No warning, so gradual decline, no sputtering or
spitting. It just quit again. This time however when I tried to start it
again, it restarted immediately and ran for ten minutes, when I turned it
off. I've gotten some feedback from guys on the list that I may have a rotor
problem, but I didn't think a rotor would fail intermittently. Headed out to
clean out the float bowls. Any other thoughts?

Jim Parish
Parish Partners, Inc.
214-663-6000   mobile

8904 SE Porter Road