A Special Thanks, J. SIMS

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: A Special Thanks, J. SIMS
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 17:05:27 -0400
I need to send a special thanks out to Mr. John Sims for not only offering his
Web sight space but his "audio" is the best ear candy I have heard in a  long
time.  Almost as good as having a "quickie" during the day.   (You can fill in
the quickie quote yourself) :)  I crank that up for a few minutes and I'm
ready to take on my next Healey project.

Thanks to John and to anyone else that has offered up their web sights.

Mark