Re: Computer Problem With One Healey Web Site

To: Len and/or Marge <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Computer Problem With One Healey Web Site
From: Alan F Cross <alanx@proaxis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 09:55:36 +0100
I had this problem some time ago, and initially blamed the webmaster.
Eventually discovered that the dimensions of the images were EXACTLY the
same as a standard pop-up advert, and my firewall was rejecting them on
this basis. Hard to believe but true. I found out by checking the
firewall activity log. Your log should tell you what is happening.

Webmasters can help by not using this standard size (sadly I can't
remember what size!) for the images in their galleries. But users need
to be aware, and configure accordingly. Can't remember what I did in the
end - perhaps made the problem site a 'trusted site'.

Hope this helps.

In message <410-22006802751834152@earthlink.net>, Len and/or Marge
<thehartnetts@earthlink.net> writes

--