Re: BN1 timing marks

To: "Peter Linn" <greylinn@ozemail.com.au>
Subject: Re: BN1 timing marks
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 18:14:59 +0800
Peter -

If I'm not mistaken, you can determine TDC by watching the valves for
the opposing piston to #1 ... so, I think that means just before the intake
valve opens for #4 is TDC for #1.  I did this once before and it was spot on
for TDC.  This may be in the manual, I know you can do this for the 6 cyl
too.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1