Easier Switch, switch

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Easier Switch, switch
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 06:25:48 -0400
Here is  an idea that I came across when I was putting my puzzle back together
that I thought I might share with the list. May make life a little simpler.

I noticed that my MGA uses the same brake switch idea as our Healeys however
it is mounted on the top of the multi port brake line connection rather than
on the bottom.
And after reading in the "A Antics" tech tip guide it mentions how easy it is
to replaced the brake switch since you loose little to no fluid because the
switch is on top.  That is unless your brake bleed helper thought you said
"pump" instead of "stop".

I attached the brake union 180 deg. from its  normal position and attached the
lines to the closest hole with a little bit of rerouting.  Now when I have to
change over to another switch next month and the month after that, it
shouldn't be quite the mess and I can save some of my silicone fluid.   Hope I
can still get to it once the shrouds are on  but it looks to be a clean shot.
Some day I hope to change over  to the mechanical switch idea but until then
this will do.

Any problems seen here?

Picture to follow on the "Sims Network".

Mark