Re: Seat pan color

To: j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seat pan color
From: INSIDEDIM@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:16:58 EDT
In a message dated 8/30/2006 12:31:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl writes:

what is  the correct color for the seat frame (the part attached to the
rails) and  the cushion frame, the metal part in which the foam seat  rests?

Hey Jack.

I have the Healey concourse guide in front of me, January 1994  edition.
Seat backs and frames were painted gloss black as well as the  seat pans.
Furthermore, it says on page 60, "Adjustable seat rails are set  on 5/16" thick
wood
packing strips that rest on large rectangular black painted  metal strips
that rest on the tar paper and jute covering of the floor."
I never knew about the metal strips - duh!

Bill