PDF to JPG thanks

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: PDF to JPG thanks
From: "John Trifari" <jtrifari@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 11:59:35 -0700
Thanks to all who offered their advice and thanks to those who offered to do
the conversion for me.  I've taken some of you up on it. One guy did it for me
and stuck his own car into our logo. (He shall remain nameless but he knows
who he is.)  I'm also going to see about getting a 30-say test version of
Adobe Professional and running all my critical PDF files through it.   I
appreciate all you who responded.  You're a great group.  Thanks again.   John
Trifari     Golden Gate Austin Healey Club