No Healey content

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: No Healey content
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 20:46:20 EDT
I'm trying to find some place in New Jersey not too far from NYC to  meet up
with my son on Tuesday.  He will be done with some business  in the city and
needs a ride down to Philadelphia.  I will be  driving back to MD from the
Newburgh NY area and would like some  suggestions on a place to where he could
catch a train or subway and I could  pick him up around midday with minimum
hassle.  Because I will be  dragging a car on a trailer I would like to avoid
an
airport or busy terminal,  etc.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Best--Michael Oritt