Ebay Help Question

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ebay Help Question
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 23:08:16 -0400
I was the highest bidder on a big, old, really cool  "British Leyland Gen.
Parts"
light/sign on ebay until it was pulled off the auction.

No explanation in the bid notes.  Just pulled it off.

I got an email from Ebay stating that auction was cancelled and gave me the
auction # to go to.   No explanation given by the seller at all.

I thought these auctions were considered legally binding to a certain extent
unless agreed upon by both parties.   If anyone can just pull an item off
auction at any time  then what rights do the buyers have.

I am ready to send my nasty feedback rating but the auction doesn't even show
up in my personal ebay sight as ever existing. ITS GONE.   And the other sight
that I can go to doesn't give me an option to give feedback, it just states
that its cancelled and gives a picture so on and so forth.

I will be sending a "contact seller" email out in the morning, (after my cool
down phase) politely asking, whats up?

Any other routine procedures to follow on this?

Sorry about the Non Healey issue here.

Mark